Crime Beat: The Smoking Chicken of Ypsilanti

 

Smoking chicken brings firefighters

 

Several apartment residents were evacuated from their homes Sunday morning when another tenant left chicken cooking on the stove.

Ypsilanti firefighters said they were called to the 100 block of South Grove Road just before noon when someone saw smoke.

Firefighters forced their way into the apartment and took the chicken off the stove. No one was injured and no damage was reported.

 

About ubu507

memory documentation and manipulation
This entry was posted in Crime Beat. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s